Come apply your blood banking and recruitment management experience in one of the fastest growing and best cities to live in the country!
Community Blood Center of the Carolinas is seeking an experienced and analytical professional for the Recruitment and Retention Manager position in Charlotte, NC. The position is responsible for the development and direction of programs related to recruitment and retention of blood drive sponsors and donors, in order to meet the needs of patients and hospitals in our region.
This position works closely with the Director of Marketing, Recruitment and Collections to ensure efficient operation of both center and mobile whole blood, red cell, plasma and platelet collection.
Supervisory, sales and data analytic skills, as well as blood bank experience highly preferred.
- Implements departmental and organizational goals by using planning and strategic agility as the foundation for successful results in meeting objectives.
- Ensures that qualified and adequately trained personnel are available, and that company personnel policies and standards are administered equitably and consistently.
- Leads and manages group through further development and emphasis on team building concept. Incorporates integrity and trust within group through example of leadership.
- Completes yearly employee performance evaluations of recruitment staff incorporating the company’s culture of core competency measurements.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and revises strategic recruitment & contact plans to ensure attainment of collection goals (e.g., territory planning, retention programs, cold calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements productivity and efficiency measurement tools to evaluate effectiveness of recruitment staff and initiatives.
- Interviews, hires, trains, supervises, coaches, motivates and evaluates employees; writes corrective action plans as necessary.
- Assists in preparation of the departmental budget and ensures adherence to that budget.
- Works with the management group to ensure successful teamwork and problem solving, and to implement process improvements through total work systems; includes a strong focus on internal customer service in objectifying and defining the business needs and strong ethics and values for good decision making.
- Supervises and provides support for blood center development staff.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Greensboro recruitment operations and efforts.
- Collaborates and provides important input to Marketing to support overall development and recruitment results, as well as the Mobile Collections Manager and team.