Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center is looking for a full time Medical Technologist in Blood Banking to work in our immunohematology reference lab, performing specialized testing to serve local hospital clients. Would you like to help save lives by joining the exclusive provider of blood products and services to 85+ hospitals in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, and Wisconsin?
What’s in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary, increases significantly with experience and education.
- Night and weekend shift differentials.
- 8 hour weekday shifts, allowing for ideal work/life balance.
- On call weekend shifts are paid at time and half! Also, includes flat on call rate even if not called in.
- Comprehensive benefits packages including; Medical, Prescription, FSA/HSA, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, EAP and more!
What you need to bring to the table:
- Experience in an Immunohematology Reference Lab or hospital transfusion service performing basic and guided complex donor and patient testing, including antibody identification, resolution of compatibility problems and identifying appropriate antigen negative red cells.
- Attention to detail, great communication skills, and a team player.
- MT/MLS certification with ASCP.
- SBB a plus.
- 3 years blood banking experience in the last 5 years.
What are you waiting for? Apply today to hear more!!!
Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center (MVRBC) is the exclusive provider of blood products and services to more than 85 hospitals in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin. The Blood Center is headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, where MVRBC’s testing, processing and primary distribution center handles more than 250,000 units of blood components each year. MVRBC is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Technologist
- Blood banking: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications: