- BS/BA degree in Medical Technology or related field-MT (ASCP) or equivalent required, SBB preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Blood Bank (blood bank or transfusion service) work experience required.
- Clinical systems experience required. Experience implementing or maintaining Blood Bank software or LIS is preferred.
- Prior customer service experience using and supporting clinical software preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL highly desirable.
- Previous experience in adult education and training desirable.
- Able to transfer knowledge in seminar or classroom settings.
- Explain information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical persons.
- Good software skills in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and listening skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, patience, and a customer service focus required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices, Quality System Regulation, cGMPs related to Blood Bank/Transfusion, and other regulatory requirements is a plus.?
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
Mediware provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.